under the brooklyn bridge



The Brooklyn Flea under the Brooklyn Bridge is my coolest sale location to date. The day was beautiful, and not too hot. The bridge was right above our heads, and there is also a fantastic view of the Manhattan Bridge, which does not get enough attention, I think.




A big thank you to Deb (in pics above with her beautiful jewelry) from Bonbon Oiseau for sharing her booth with me. The day flew by in excellent conversation and steady sales.




Deb made gorgeous necklaces with gleena porcelain pendants, and I am a proud owner of one. It has such a good weight to it, and the length is perfect. The necklaces will be posted on gleenashop shortly, and Deb and I will be giving one away in a few weeks. Stay tuned for details. And visit Deb's blog entry about our day here.